Friday, October 15, 2010

Various and Sundry

Something we commonly say to Faith,

"Faith, don't fall out of your chair."

Why you may ask? Because Faith will sometimes fall out of her chair. Like the other night. Twice.
She also runs into walls sometimes. Just the other day, she was pouting in my closet, I went in there, and she attempted to run around me. Unfortunately, around me was the wall, which she promptly ran right into.

Kate wanted to go into the backyard, but Faith was standing with her back to the door and wouldn't move. They started arguing and pushing, and Suzy stopped them and said "Let's redo this nicely instead".
Kate obliges, runs back out of the room, then back to the door and sweetly asks, "Faith, can you please move?" Faith says NO twice (They tried it this way twice). Then Suzy says, Faith, why don't you play Kate's part. Faith immediately says "Okay!". So she runs out the room, with Kate's back to the door and asks sweetly, "Kate, can you please open the door." Kate nicely opens the door and they both go outside.

I think we're going to have to remember that technique for other times.

Kate and Suzy were talking.
Kate, "I wish Papa didn't have to work, then he could stay home all day."
Suzy, "Well, he has to get work in order to get Money."
Kate, "I wish Money just fell from the sky, then Papa wouldn't have to work at that golf job."
Suzy, "What golf job?"
Kate, "You know, where he has to golfing all the time."

Suzy politely informed her that he actually did that for fun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm going to have to remember that technique too.

Christopher said...

haha kate kills me