Sunday, October 31, 2010

Quick Quips

Faith will often say as she's getting ready to go to the bathroom, "Please get out, I need my private seat (privacy)".

Kate and Faith recently watched some type of fairy movie where someone must have said "Faith Trust and Pixie Dust". They've been repeating this for the last few days. During Lunch time, I was in the kitchen while Kate and Faith were talking. They had just been saying it again, when Faith said, "Hey, that's me!" ("Faith").

Kate, in quite the supercilious manner, "No Faith, Faith means to believe in Jesus. So, it means Believe in Jesus, and trust in Pixie dust."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You need a "like" button after your posts. I like!

middledavis said...

As do I!
I never get tired of hearing the cute sayings of my grandchildren. I'm glad we have family members who like to blog.

Christopher said...

haha!