Friday, July 2, 2010

Bones vs Cartilage

Kate and Suzy were sitting on the couch. Suzy stood up, as she did Kate's ear got squashed and bent against her shoulder. Kate states, "Its a good thing my ear is made out of Cartilage mommy, cause you would have broken it". Needless to say, they had just finished reading about the human skeleton.

Suzy heard Kate vacuuming this morning. Later, when she got in Grandma's car, Kate said, "I like doing surprise cleanings." Grandma says "I know, I've heard about it." Kate finished, "I like cleaning our house because our house is always messy."

Suzy's comment on this, "Oh yeah, and whose mess is it!"

This evening, Suzy and I were in the computer room when we realized that its been awhile since we've heard from Faith.

As Suzy walks into our bathroom where Faith has her feet in the sink..."Faith what are you doing?"
Faith: "I not doing anything"


Yeah, Right.


The sink is filled with water. Which is now very dirty because of her feet. And also, our toothbrushes are in there.

Suzy rinsed them off, so we're good to go.

No comments: