Friday, July 30, 2010

Nacho Night

We were having a Nacho night with some friends. As I was talking to one of them in the kitchen, I heard the sound of glass breaking and looked over to see that Faith had dropped the new pencil holder (a mug) on the ground. I had just finished cleaning it up and sat down on the couch, when I hear my oldest daughter yell out from the backyard "Faith peed her pants". Sure enough, on our back porch was a little puddle. After getting her in a diaper and hosing down the patio, Suzy walked back into the room (It had been maybe 5 minutes since she'd left). I think she shouldn't trust me with our kids.

A few minutes later, Grandma English brought by a beautiful new dress she had just finished sewing for Faith. She left, and we had smoothies soon thereafter. Faith somehow dumped out her entire cup on the floor and her new dress (luckily the smoothie was white, so the dress is easily cleaned), then managed to track it onto the rug. I love that girl (she's the same one who continues to turn and run into walls, chairs, people, you name it). She takes after her daddy.

Also, there is a small alien in my wifes belly. Its pretty cool to track his elbow's (foots?) progress across her stomach. We think he's trying to get a good foothold to propell himself out. Hopefully on Sunday.

No comments: