Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Have Faith

From Suzy
"This morning while reading books, I kept reminding Faith not to suck her thumb. She remembered quite well and kept saying , "Please? Please I suck my thumb, mommmy?" Finally, she said she wanted to get behind my back. I looked at her, and she said, "Don't look at me, mommy, look at book" and turned my head with her hands. Does she really think she's sneaky??

Haha Faith just climbed behind my back here at the computer, and I said, "Faith, you can't suck your thumb back there" to which Kate added, "She looks pretty buspicious..." hee hee!"

1 comment:

middledavis said...

Well, Mike, thanks for the laughter. I love all your posts, but this one brought tears to my eyes I laughed so hard.

I'm glad our Faith is still so innocent as to believe she is being sneaky when she's being obvious, aren't you? When she becomes sneaky for real, it won't be so funny, I think.

And Kate's vocabulary foibles are hilarious.