Monday, July 5, 2010

Uncle Marshall Mustache

Faith, who is learning new words every day, pointed at my goatee and said "mustache!" (Faith seems to have one and only one volume, and that volume is usually turned all the way up).

I of course am very appreciative of my Faith's vocabulary advancement and smiled and let her know that yes, that was a mustache (She's known that word for a while, since we distinguish one of the Grandpas with the moniker of "Papa Mustache").

She then told me what kind of mustache I had...excitedly exclaiming "Uncle Marsho mustache!" . Suzy was there as well, and we both busted up at this. Faith has only known me to have a goatee. Marshall has not always had a goatee, but probably for the last year or so.

I guess we know who the favorite Uncle is.

No comments: