Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Some things our kids say.

I noticed that Faith wrote me a note on the window this morning.  It said, "Dear Mom I'm so sary that I was rood to you.  Your dater, Faith."  :)



Jace (playing with a sticky hand):  "Sticky hands are really useful, you know.  You can pick stuff up with out bending down.  We should get one for dad.  He doesn't like to bend down."




Brighton wanted to eat, so we headed into the kitchen, but I noticed she stopped right outside the doorway.  I looked back to see a very apprehensive look on her face.

Me: "What?  What's wrong?"

B: "Cow." [she nervously points into the kitchen, kind of by the fishbowl]

Me: "Where? I don't see a cow."

She starts to cry, "Cow in the kitchen..."

Just then, the dishwasher makes a very moo-like sound.

Brighton screams and runs away. "See Mom?! I told you! There's a cow in the kitchen!" (yes, she actually said this whole line)

We had to wait an hour or so before we could go in, and that was only after I assured her it was a cow free zone.

1 comment:

middledavis said...

I'm so glad you document these moments of cuteness.