Friday, March 20, 2015

Tornado of FIRE

I got your attention with that post title I bet. We went to the Science center where they have a fire tornado, as pictured. It was pretty amazing. From there we went to the Civil Service Club where we have a membership, ordered pizza and went Swimming.



Singapore Science has advanced to the point where they can separate your head from your body. 


This science center ( actually it's centre, but we all know that's the wrong way to spell it) comes with Massage chairs. I needed to test out that exhibit for science purposes.

Here's the kids playing in the wave pool. They have a lazy river, a 3 story water slide, a kids pool and a regular pool I think Kate has bled every time we've gone. A head wound from hitting her head on a bridge, she fell on the steps this time. They delivered Pizza to our picnic table at the pool. The "regular" size is about 6 inches I learned. 


1 comment:

Gatewaymontessori226 said...

Ouch! Poor Kate. And the 6 inch pizza. Well, that's just wrong! I assume you ordered a few more.