Saturday, March 28, 2015

Jurong Bird Park

We went to the Bird Park on Saturday. I thought the entrance was pretty cool looking.  

Jace was helpfully flapping his arms so everyone would know this was the Bird Park.

Brighton was having a good old time.  Lots of people took pictures with our kids, I'll try to post the video later in the post I took of random people getting super excited to get a picture with some "Fairs".  

We did lots of "bothies" 

I thought Jace's face was particularly nice in this one.



They had these birds doing all sorts of cool tricks.


Notice who is holding the Hoop for the bird to fly through...

This guy was an awesome announcer guy.  

At the end, they brought a bunch of birds out and you could go up on stage with them if you wanted to.
 
He has Crimson underparts, haha.  What is a Scheepmaker? I think that someone misspelled sheep.  

I learned that this bird is actually demonic. You can tell by the creepy red eyes. 




I thought it was cute how Faith's hair matched the birds.  

And Kate's...

I actually think Kate is more colorful than this peacock we saw horsing around.  

Pretty bird, pretty bird

Kate working it with the "Lories" 

An Ostrich!

This is not a climbing tree. 

Cute Girls



Personally, I think "Lesser Whistling Duck" is such a great name for a bird. We should name all birds like this, maybe "slightly larger than a duck, and makes noises like a robin".  



1 comment:

Gatewaymontessori226 said...

This place was so amazing. I would love to go visit there. Thanks for the videos and photos. I loved the comments about the "lesser whistling duck" and "sheep"maker.