Saturday, August 21, 2010

The color Blue

Faith was having a bit of a sad moment. She only got 4 plum slices on her plate, and wanted more. When she gets in these moods, it usually takes her a little while to snap out of it, and nothing will satisfy her (not even cottage cheese). At one point during this most recent episode the following conversation ensues.

Faith "I not want this blue" (Pointing to a flower on her pants)
Me "You don't want flowers on your pants?"
Faith "NO! I not want this blue on my pants."
Me "Okay, so you want to change your pants?"
Faith (even more exasperated now) "NO! I not want this Blue on my pants"
Me (Slightly perplexed) "You mean you want a different color blue flower on your pants?"
Faith nods her head yes as she puts her thumb in her mouth.

Boys, look out, 'cause I don't know if they ever get more reasonable...

Picture of the Faith (in a better mood) still wearing the pants with the wrong color of blue flowers.

No comments: