Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Piano Recital

Suzy hosted a Piano recital at our house on Sunday. I say Suzy since she did all the actual work, including the playing of the piano.


Here's the ending to Suzy's beautifully played song, Maiden's Prayer




Suzy arranged it so everyone could play "Name that tune" in trying to guess what the song each person played (17 different performers, some with Multiple songs).  There were prizes for the top 3.

Cute Faith rocking "God rest ye merry gentlemen"

As always, everyone is completely entranced for each piece.

Grandma and Papa Tingey were able to be here for it!

Kate played 3 songs!


Brighton got her flirt on with Jamin. I wish I had a better picture, but here she's flipping her hair. She was often touching him on the back to convince him to come do something with her instead of with Audrey (who is more his age). I sense that she will be trouble.

Here's Jamin and Audrey playing upstairs.

A good view from the balcony

Go awesomeness!






1 comment:

middledavis said...

Suzy, how I miss hearing you practice that beautiful tune!! I'm so glad Mike posted a snippet of it on the blog for me to listen to. It looks like the recital was well attended. Kate and Faith look lovely playing the piano, and I was glad to hear part of Kate's song. How glad I am that I was there several weeks before their performances so I could listen to them practice their pieces. I'm so proud of them for sticking to learning the piano. I wish I could play.