Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Papa Grandma and Marshall visit over Christmas

 Suzy sets a beautiful table

 Nightime routine, it was Brighton's turn. Jace is funny.
 We played the fun telephone picture game
 Suzy and Faith got Henna tattoos
 Us playing Rook, which we did a lot. I loved it.

 Even when I got a hand like this.




 Uh oh, looks like that lady's watch melted. Luckily, Marshall knew what time it was. Half past an elbow, wrist standard time.
 

 I sense that this will hurt. And I'm not talking about the Lion about to eat Marshall's arm.
 Papa found the highest tower around and took us there! He is a way better explorer then I've ever been even though I've been here a year.
 Faith's birthday!
 Hugs
 Jace by MBS
 With his Sister
 And the family
 yeah, there's a random naked baby statue in the background
 The beach was fun
 I just carry this around as an accessory. Literally since I never really could get up.

 The sand was Super hot.
 Yeah for Chickens. Except for 3 in the morning.

 Gimme Gimme Gimme
 Yee Haw! in Bali.


No comments: