Friday, September 27, 2013

It has a Cow, and flowers and a shark




Jace was pretty excitedly telling me about the birthday card "Aunt Shell" (Michelle) sent him, so I decided to get it on Video. This lead to me asking him about the picture that hangs in his room. 





This is a pretty bad picture of a good picture. It originally hung in the room Kate had, but now has transferred to Jace. It's a stream, with a fish in it and a deer drinking from the stream with a bird over head. Jace has some interesting descriptions for the animals. Deer = Cow, then Camel. Sometimes it's a dog. The fish = a Shark. The Bird is sometimes a bird, sometimes a plane. 


2 comments:

middledavis said...

Awww. He's such a cute boy. I love hearing him talk excitedly about the card and the picture. Aunt Shells will love this when she sees it.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome :) He has such a great imagination - I love that different people interpret my art differently :)