Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I love the rolling hills

So, we took a trip up to Donnelly, ID to the Tingey's cabin over labor day. Jace is starting to talk up a storm, and he's still learning all the proper names for things.  For example, we were headed into the mountains, and Jace kept saying something that I couldn't figure out (he still has a "cute" way of talking).  it was something about steps, so I asked,
"You mean those mountains look like Steps?"
He kept adamantly correcting me, "No! Step mouandaosiufansdfoindfasd (at least, that's what the second word sounded like to me first few times, I may be exaggerating slightly)"
Finally one of the girls said "I think he means foothills"
That's when it struck me, "Step Mountains!" He's starting to put 2 and 2 together (even if it equals 3 right now, as everything does for him since that's his favorite number...see Suzy's latest post).

Also, he loves Cows. It was cute how excited he got every time we saw a cow (which was quite often).

No comments: