Thursday, May 23, 2013

Mother's Day Cookie and other Misc Pictures.

This is Faith's usual kind of Outfit. She loves skirts, will wear leggings upon request (and when told it's cold). She also likes lots of fun patterns. I think she gets her fashion sense from me. I'm reminded of the lines from MIB "I make this look good"
We had been talking about what to do for Mother's Day. Faith came up with the idea to make a cookie that looked like Suzy. Here was the result.  

Faith's first time on a swing! 




Jace, as usual figuring out how to do something in a way that wasn't intended. I see trouble in his future (really our future I guess)! At least he's cute while doing it. 

Primo's Pizza (the video game section in the back)

Faith all Dolled up
Grandma's wonderful visit! 



Bighton's Sailor girl outfit







3 comments:

middledavis said...

I love the picture of Brighton in her sailor outfit!!!!
Is that Faith or Brighton in the swing? Probably Brighton. Anyhow, what a lot of cuteness!! Thanks for sharing these pictures. I'm going to "steal" some of them.

middledavis said...

I went back and looked at the pictures again. That cookie is amazing. I want to know who decorated it.
Emily would love it. Remember how she always chose cookie cakes for her birthday? She still does!

Suzy said...

It was a pretty awesome cookie! Delicious too! Yes, that was Brighton in the swing :)