Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Not Very Exciting Pictures From Taiwan


Cool building eh? This was my work place for the week I was there. It was originally built by a German Architech (we bought the 1/2 of the company from a bankrupt German company).
Notice the size of those silver pillars vs. the cars.
I thought this was a funny sign, it was in all the Elevators.  There were 6 Elevators, 3 on each side. However, each side only went to selected floors. I thought that was sort of funny. Side 1 went to 1-4,6,8,10. Side 2 went through 1,3,5,7,9.
we all had to wear those blue booties to get inside.
This was my plane. Very large.

Me and my balding spot outside the company.
This was a park just out front. I'm on the 9th floor balconey.
this was my hotel room. VERY nice, the chaise lounge was quite the bonus.
Nice bathroom as well.  I didn't even have to use an outlet adapter while I was there either.
This is in the middle of the work areas. It goes for 3 stories. The German Architech strikes again.

No comments: