Thursday, November 18, 2010

Telephone by pictures

We were recently introduced to a new game (thanks SIL (Sister in Law) Laurie!). It turned out to be a lot better than I thought it would.  I would even say I flat out like it.  It's sort of like the game telephone, but with pictures.  Someone starts by writing a sentence. The next person draws a picture of the sentence. Then you fold over the words and hand it to a thrid person. That person writes down what they think the picture is trying to say. Then the fourth is a sentence again and so on.  I scanned in a few of them just so you can get an idea of what it can be like.



5 comments:

Clandestine Road said...

Walker Texas Ranger? Suzy is the coolest.

Did you know Chuck Norris can blow bubbles with beef jerky?

Angie

middledavis said...

Thanks SO much for the hilarious post, Mike!

Unknown said...

I love it, what a fun game!

Christopher said...

So this is one of mine and Katie's all time favorite party games, it gets me laughing so hard.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I want to play that. It made me laugh out loud. Also I'm jealous that you went to Taiwan. I'm sure I would have had a much better time than you did.