Sunday, June 25, 2017

[guess who] love's it when I take his/her picture

I like to take pictures of my family members. Most of them don't mind. In fact, most of them are ecstatic to have their picture taken. However, then is one in particular who always makes the ''face of disapproval" (FODs if you will). I won't mention his/her name, but maybe you can guess later.

Even when this person says okay to a picture, she can't help but roll her eyes as I take the picture. 
This isn't a new phenomenon (Just a quick side note, I'm an atrocious speller. You wouldn't always  know it since spell check saves my bacon more often then know. But I'll have you know I just spelled Phenomenon without spell check. Twice.). You can tell because this is in Singapore.


"What are you doing."?

Realises what I'm doing. FOD ensues. 


''Hey, what are you doing''?


Super FOD. 

No comments: