Friday, September 25, 2015

High School Musical. 2.

Kate had "Late night" at a friends house (they and we don't do sleepovers, so they got to stay until 10pm).  She's telling Suzy about it now, and I quote:
Suzy, "How was the Late Night?"
Kate, "It was amazing"
Suzy, "What made it so amazing"
Kate, "I love, like really love High School Musical 2!!"
Suzy, "Oh, you finally got to watch it"
Kate (a bit breathlessly), "Oh yes, it was wonderful!"

I've never seen High School Musical 2. I did see parts of one, which I've tried to scrub out of my memory.  However, I do remember the basketball scenes, where they try to make it seem like actors who don't play basketball are basketball stars. They do have really good dance moves using the basketballs though, very well choreographed.

Suzy, facetiously said, "Yeah, dad thought they were really good at basketball."
Kate (not facetiously), "They were amazing! They are really good"

When I tried to explain that they really weren't, and that you could tell by the awkward attempts at dribbling the ball, she let me know that probably they just got better since the first movie, because they were so good at everything, and she was sure there were professional players in the movie as well.

No comments: