Sunday, December 30, 2012

Brighton our day

Update on the newest member of the Garret family. Brighton has so far been a decent sleeper, usually 5-8hrs a night (most nights closer to 8hrs).  She has been not as fussy as we originally thought she would be (Suzy went off chocolate, which seems to have made a difference).  She's started to smile pretty regularly as well.  She still has her hair (more than can be said for her dad).  Jace is still a little sweetheart with her (sometimes too sweet as he constantly wants to hug, hold or kiss her).  Occasionally she won't cry in her car seat as well. She's gained a couple of pounds so far, and seems to be a pretty good eater.  We lover her! She was blessed today in Church as well and looked very pretty in her beautiful white dress (she borrowed Kate's).




2 comments:

Suzy said...

Correction: She has slept for 8 hours twice. But I'm glad you think it's the norm!

Anonymous said...

I updated my browser & now I can post comments-yay! It didn't work before, I guess that was why. It was so nice to see you all (& Brighten :) I can't wait to see how she grows & what her personality will be like. They just all keep growing, don't they...