Sunday, October 7, 2012

Other Yellowstone pictures

Wouldn't this make a great addition to any room! 

There's my little Indian boy.

Kate thought this was cool, until she saw the face. Then she said "That really creeps me out!"
Faith had a wonderful time, unless she had to walk somewhere and/or was cold. Which was only 67.4% of the time.  

Spasm geyser 

Lots of cool looking Zombie landscape. Those aren't Zombies, they're actually my family.  

Beautiful! The scenery is nice too.

Kate wanted you all to notice how the steam is coming right out of her ear.  Oh yeah, mad photography skills. 

Kate said this was the best day of her life. Emphatically, several times.  She loves this kind of stuff.  It helped that that day started out with some swimming in an awesome pool that we had all to ourselves (Jace was in the 1ft kiddie section which was nice and fenced off). Faith loved that part also.  Suzy tried to get them to do the Junior Ranger activities so they could get their Jr Ranger Badge, but they lost interest in that after about 20 minutes.  Plus Jace kept ripping up their papers, and his papers. It was downright fun (yes, I know you're shocked to hear that from me, but it was only one day and my kids loved it). 

1 comment:

middledavis said...

I wish I could have been there! Love the pics!