Tuesday, August 28, 2012

True Love

From a friend of Suzy's

"I wanted to tell you that yesterday River came home and said that he and Kate were playing at recess and some of the kids said I dare you to kiss.  River said he walked over to Kate and said “Kate I do love you, but I am not going to kiss you because it is too early.”  Kate said “ Yeah WAY to early!”  I told River that was good not to give in to peer pressure and they are right it is WAY too early!  I guess we can be proud we are raising kids who can be strong enough to tell other kids to buzz off!  Yeah Us"

I don't know about you, but my favorite part was the "Kate, I do love you, but" Hello! These kids are 6! Luckily they're keeping their wits about them.

1 comment:

middledavis said...

Three cheers for parents who teach their kids not to cave in to peer pressure!! Way to go, Suz!