Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Kids, Kindergarten and Konversations

Suzy was telling me about a conversation among the kids she transports home from kindergarten.
Kate was telling Abby how she wants to be a Mommy when she grows up.
Abby, "I don't want to be a Mommy, I don't want to feel the pain. I want to be a hairdresser."
Kate, "But then you won't have anyone to be with forever!"
Abby, "Yes I will, the other hairdressers. And I'll have Monday and Friday off. I'll get donuts."
Kyle, "I invited 2 boys in my class and my teacher to go to outer space with me."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol! That's too funny, thanks for posting!

middledavis said...

I love how the boy changed the subject. AND I love how Kate shows an eternal perspective.

Keep recording those hilarious conversations, Mike! They're great!