Friday, October 13, 2017

random stuff

these are the fun pictures I have hanging up at work behind my desk that Brighton and Jace made for me. 

Jace just went to a triple Birthday party (not for Triplets, but 3 separate boys). Hiroki, Rian, and Izumi. It was at a nearby skate park. 

Something I learned from one of the dads is that this family that owns this park is Japans "first family of rollerblading".  

Apparently the son pictured here has won the X-games, and the dad and mom (dad in Yellow helmet, Mom not picture) were Japan's roller dancing champions. I didn't know roller dancing was a thing. 

singing happy Birthday

Lots of cool Balloons. and some kids. 

Some guy eating fish next to me on the Shinkansen. 

1 comment:

Gatewaymontessori226 said...

Thanks for continuing to post on your blog, Mike. I loved the picture of the drawings Jace and Brighton made for you.
The birthday party photos and info were interesting.
So, the guy sitting next to you was eating fish, eh? I'm sure the aroma was interesting. Do they serve fish during the trip, or did he bring his lunch?