Monday, April 6, 2015

Jace's thoughts on Optimism

Suzy and Jace were having a discussion about being an optimist.

She told Jace, "Dad's an optimist, I'm a realist so he calls me a pessimist."
Jace, "You're not a pessimist. You're Bumblebee, Dad's Optimus Prime"

I think Jace's only real exposure to Transformers has been at Universal Studios, but it sure seems to have sunk in.

Jace also like's to have his picture taken while doing fun poses:

Rice Cracker Mustache 

Rice Cracker Beard

Rice Cracker Pirate

Terminator Jace
I'm too cool for this tree Jace

2 comments:

Gatewaymontessori226 said...

All the cool pictures of Jace made me smile. His comments were even cuter. I miss you guys so much! I can't wait until y'all get here in June!

Christopher said...

I'm reading this at 2am during some downtime at the hospital, and it's pretty quiet. I keep laughing at jace's comments and the few other awake people give me funny looks.