Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Things you can do on a date

For some reason, which shall remain vague, Suzy and I were talking about the similarities between eating and defecating.  Maybe it was more of a discussion, NOT an argument of course. She was discussing how defecating is not like eating, and I was discussing how it's just two sides of the same coin. I will admit when she discussed some points that eating is something you do with someone, on dates, for fun and you would NEVER sit on the toilet with someone else (even though I mentioned sometimes talking on the phone while on the toilet, that was not taken as a valid point).  I also brought up that maybe there was a niche that we could fill by building shared toilets. This got shot down since girls would never go for this.

Based on the below picture, I think I'm going to have to bring this subject up again!


http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics-fourth-place-medal/double-toilet-stall-in-sochi-now-held-as-symbol-of-russia-s-government-waste-161710369.html

No comments: