Sunday, April 29, 2012

Easter Bunny Kevin.


If you recall from a few years ago when Kevin was dressed as the Easter Bunny at a party the girls went to and ever since they've firmly believed that he is the Easter Bunny. As in the one that goes all over the world to deliver goodies to families on Easter Morn. http://garrettfamilia.blogspot.com/2010/04/easter.html  - 

You can see the below notes that the girls wrote to the Easter Bunny.  They were very impressed with their baskets this year (Thanks Kevin!), especially the Cheetos (how did you know!).

Just click to see larger sized:
Kate's Translation - Easter Bunny Kevin. I hope you will have a good time at Dental School. From Kate. 

Faith's Translation: Dear Easter Bunny. I hope that...[distraction, decides to go a different direction with it] Can you   [here she gets discouraged and decides to enlist Suzy's help] tell me what I have?


1 comment:

middledavis said...

Such precious notes....
I love this post, Mike.